Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Quest for the Holy Pail



Yes folks, we can reveal that after a lengthy and heated correspondence between Mr Brown and the Tetherd Cow Ahead History Department the author has acknowledged that his other book missed the mark by a country mile.

He has agreed to amend the numerous philosophical and historical errors in that previous work and tell the story the way it really happened.

In line with an agreement hammered out between TCA™ and Mr Brown's publisher, all copies of that previous book are be taken from the shelves and replaced by even weightier volumes of The DaVinci Cow*.

What breathtaking secret does Mr Brown reveal in this new and controversial work? Well, all I can say is, that as Christmas approaches you would be well advised to note the Nativity scene and just who else was in that manger on that fateful night...


*The Cow is indebted to jedimacfan for using his considerable influence to obtain for us, at great personal risk, a sneak preview of the cover...

UPDATE: From around the globe, fragments in the puzzle that is The DaVinci Cow are already starting to come to light:

Fragment 1
Fragment 2
Fragment 3

11 comments:

Blogger Chickie said...

Will we find out what the Holy Pail contains or will we have to wait for the sequel for that information?

November 10, 2005 12:06 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

It's all starting to make sense.

November 10, 2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger Sefton said...

Chickie, last time Dan and I spoke he hinted that we won't find out until the sequel to the Davinci Cow, the SoloMOOn Key.

Peter, I knew it had to be done the moment I googled that cow's face. Glad you enjoyed it, I laughed making it.

November 10, 2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Fuel said...

Sweet.

November 10, 2005 3:22 PM  
Blogger Sefton said...

If only I had found the Moona Lisa picture sooner! Oh well I still like the cow's tongue photo. Perhaps that will appear on the cover of the illustrated edition someday.

November 10, 2005 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without a digital camera, I will have to rely on more traditional means to get to you a copy of the book I unearthed today "Mr Brown Can Moo! Can You?". Perhaps you will share it with the class.

November 10, 2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger Sefton said...

I use to have that book as a kid, I remember it quite well. I as always a big fan of Marvin K. Moony though, more than Mr. Brown.

November 10, 2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Chickie: It is said that the Holy Pail contains The Milk of Human Kindness.

Jam: Really? Oh, I forget, you have the monkeys to explain it to you.

November 10, 2005 7:08 PM  
Blogger JillWrites said...

Hee hee hee. This is too witty for me to even think of an appropriately witty response.

November 11, 2005 6:11 AM  
Blogger Connie Marie said...

I love the Moona Lisa!

November 11, 2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger nina h.pixie said...

hahahHAhahah!

November 14, 2005 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home