Saturday, December 24, 2005

My New Christmas Ornament



All this has been rendered superfluous by my special Christmas Shotgun.

Rudolph ain't never gonna join in any more reindeer games.

A very Merry Yuletide to all readers of The Cow. I know that most of you are only getting lumps of coal from Santa this year, but hey, I always thought a few measly presents under a tree was short payment on an entire year of being nice anyway.

I suspect that none of you are going to be any less naughty in 2006.

But of course, you know by now that I'd much rather have it that way. Thank you all for you wit, wisdom, humour and friendship over this last year. You have made my blog a great enjoyment to me and I hope it has given you half the entertainment and food-for-thought it has given me.

Now, off to bed with you all, and have visions of sugarplums or else.

11 comments:

Blogger Bill C said...

Seems like as adults we ought to be able to have, you know, actual sugarplums versus visions. I know I would if I had any idea what a sugarplum was.

Okay sure, I have an *idea* but... never mind. Happy hunting, happy holidays, and thanks for putting together a way fine place.

December 24, 2005 3:22 PM  
Blogger JillWrites said...

Yah, I guess he did have it coming. May you have some sugarplums and other sweet things, and all the best to you in 2006. Thanks for all the smiles. Really, I mean it!

December 24, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Is it true Santa said "Hold off on th milk an cookies, Anaglyph. Venison souns good rite about now"?

Werd verification passwerd is "kajoy," an so Ill wish you an all th readrs a explosivly happy holliday season.

December 24, 2005 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not getting lumps of coal. I've been good all year long.

December 24, 2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Anne, I think even a loose interpretation of the word "good" might have trouble with deeds like this one.

December 25, 2005 4:25 AM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Yeah, Anne Arkham isn't fooling anyone. Need I mention ovens?

Coal for sure.

December 25, 2005 6:24 AM  
Blogger Chickie said...

That is the most kick ass Christmas decoration ever!

And as for Anne's oven joke, I don't think Santa's a Jew so he probably doesn't care.

December 25, 2005 7:05 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Perhaps Anaglyphs "ovens" refrence, in rlation t Annes implied nawtiness, has more t do wit Annes cookie-bakin garb.

December 25, 2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Hmmm, I dunno. If someone was going to bake cookies for me, dressed like that, I wouldn't give them coal. I'd be busy mixing up the cookie batter.

December 25, 2005 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicago. Definitely Chicago.

December 25, 2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Anne Arkham you are so definitely getting a lump of coal.

December 25, 2005 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home