Monday, July 18, 2005

Time Passes...



Some interesting things I have learnt over the last few days:
☆ How to make Vietnamese coffee...[Link]

☆ That Sarah Bernhardt, the famous fin de siecle actress, was an amputee... [Link]

☆ That the Tango is an electric car that can travel at 100mph, looks like a Smart Car caught in a sandwich toaster and costs US$84,000.00... [Link]

☆ How to start a Flame War (thanks Anne)... [Link]

☆ How to make fancy stars in html...

I promise to use this knowledge for Good and not Evil.

6 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Useful tidbits all. I feel somewhat atrophied, mentally speaking, in comparison. Though I must inform you that those nice little stars don't show up in some browsers, sad to say.

July 21, 2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Universal Head: >>those nice little stars don't show up in some browsers, sad to say<<

Darn and tarnation. My evil... oops... I mean GOOD plan is thwarted ... I must return to my citadel and study the ancient scrolls further...

July 21, 2005 7:29 PM  
Blogger Paul Perkins said...

So how exactly do you make the Vietnamese coffee?

July 21, 2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

I'm seeing stars... :)

July 21, 2005 11:47 PM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Misha: Ah, young padawan, strong the Dark Side is with you. You must unlearn what you have learned. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will...

perkilated: Ah, young padawan, Strong and Dark the coffee is when brewed. You must unlearn what you have learned. The link I posted must you follow. Then find the instructions you will. The Darkness then consume, you must...

July 22, 2005 8:12 AM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

radioactive jam: Well I'm pleased they show up in your browser, at least. Or have you been at the funny mushrooms again?

July 22, 2005 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home