Monday, October 03, 2005

It's a Jungle In There!



I know you have all been anxiously awaiting the leopard toilet seat. The linguistically excitable Innovations copywriters spruik it like this:
Put a leopard in your bathroom!

Replace your drab toilet seat with this easy to install, stunning leopard-design toilet seat.

...it will look exotic with any colour scheme.

I don't know about you, but I like a level of comfort and safety to be present in the toilet environment. Evidently not everyone feels that way or else you wouldn't get this kind of thing.

The Cow suggests that you might feel more at ease with one of these accompanied by one of these.

5 comments:

Blogger Chickie said...

Wow! A safari trip every time you need to evacuate!

If you were going to have one of these, I think a safari hat on the back of the toilet for people to wear would be appropriate.

October 03, 2005 9:45 AM  
Blogger Joe Fuel said...

Hm. Call me a bit old-fashioned, but I think I put my bum on a regular white toilet seat...

The cow print I might be able to understand, but the leopard print just gives me the willies.

October 03, 2005 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. Still holding out for the one that talks.

October 03, 2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

For once I will have to take The Cow's suggestion. I prefer the moo seat than the leopard.

The Cow toilet paper holder is a little too scary though. It doesn't look very happy with having to hold the toilet paper.

Does the leopard toilet seat...make matching sound when the toilet is flushed?

October 03, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

With multiple bathrooms in Radioactive Home, we have Options. I'm thinking the "dangerous" seat would be perfect for the downstairs Guest bathroom. Cow goes in one upstairs bath, leopard in the other... yes. This could work.

October 04, 2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home