Monday, November 28, 2005

There is a Crack in Everything



"They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham" ˜ Psalms 105:27

I'm pretty sure that's a misprint and should read 'land of Beef', otherwise it doesn't make a lot of sense.

You can make your own signs for distribution throughout the land of Ham, Beef or other meat products at Church Sign Generator


Thanks (yeah, really, I needed to spend half an hour playing with this) to Nurse Myra for distracting me from my writing homework with this link.

6 comments:

Blogger Sefton said...

I expect you'll be doing something similar to this?

I can see it now: Chuch of the Tetherd Cow and Petting Zoo.

Please direct me to the gift shop so that I may buy a t-shirt.

November 28, 2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

That man leading the cow looks suspiciously like Christopher Lee. If I was a cow, I would not go anywhere with Christopher Lee.

November 28, 2005 10:05 AM  
Blogger JillWrites said...

Oh boy, I need to sleep on this one so I can dream up something sick and twisted to taunt my mother with.

November 28, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

I feel a sudden urge to make a night-time drive and do so sign letter rearranging.

And I'm thinking if Word Verification spewed its letters in like, church sign format I wouldn't mind it so much.

November 28, 2005 2:07 PM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

>>I feel a sudden urge to make a night-time drive and do so sign letter rearranging.

Make sure you take pictures...

November 28, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Change of plans. This site was linked through CSG. A friend of yours is well represented. And there's some kind of prehistoric, reptilian--

The Possibilities are calling me. Gotta go.

November 28, 2005 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home