Sunday, December 04, 2005

'Fumes



Sometimes the Blogosphere just catches you unawares with its downright joi de vivre. Over the last few weeks I've been visiting the Joey Polanski Show and having a good ol' chuckle at Joey's adventures in the land of expedient spelling. Just now though, Joey was kind enough to link to me, via a typical Joey post, and although it is always a flattering thing for a blogger to be accorded that honour it doesn't necessarily mean a reciprocal post will occur, as you all know.

Except that Joey made me laugh. I mean, really, really laugh. This is why: some of you will remember this post I made about perfume a little while back. Those of you who don't should read it before going to this post of Joey's.

See? I fell about.

Joey rocks.

5 comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Im grateful fer th link, an specialy glad ya aint no indiscriminat reciprocle linker.

I got my pride, ya no.

Always gladdist of all thatcha laffd!

December 05, 2005 3:41 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Joey does indeed rock.

December 05, 2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

your blog is quite lovely
joey is a good friend to have behind the line of fire. kudos to both of you for sharing each other. and i thank you for the church sign generator. quite wonderful. welcome to the fold.

December 06, 2005 3:26 AM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Nice of you to drop by Hobbs!

December 06, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger anaglyph said...

Oh, and you too Dr. Murk. Beers are on me!

December 06, 2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home